A Better Citizen Foundation Inc.
La Barre-Chastang Inc.
ABC is family-owned and operated right here in Santa Ana, CA. Since our company opened , we have treated every customer like they were a part of our family. ABC was founded in 1975 in the City of Hawaiian Gardens and has expanded to include 6 locations in 2 counties providing services to both first and multiple offender clients.
ABC's primary goal is to provide quality services that consist of education and prevention, intervention, individual and group counseling, and referrals to ongoing community resources and further treatment when applicable. We are here to aid individuals convicted of driving-under-the-influence understand the danger their behavior poses to society, as well as the negative impact of the use/and or abuse of alcohol and/or other drugs has on themselves, their family members, their employment and society. Ultimately, ABC aims to help reduce DUI's, DUI recidivism and DUI related crashes, injuries, and fatalities.
What can ABC do for you?
- We can help you satisfy your court order or DMV requirements and earn back your drivers license!
- Our experienced staff is professional, courteous and caring.
- Programs are offered in both English and Spanish.
- We provide a comfortable environment in clean, newly remodeled offices that are safe, secure, and conveniently located close to public transportation.
- Our services are very affordable, we offer payment plans and accept most major credit cards.
- ABC submits DL-107 Proof of Enrollment and Reinstatement Forms as well as the DL-101 Completion forms electronically to the DMV for fast and accurate reporting.
- Confidentiality is of utmost importance to ABC. We go to great lengths to ensure every aspect of your DUI program is private.
- We offer classes 6 days a week including evenings and weekends.
"Helping people... help themselves."